Been involved in a car or motor vehicle accident in Brisbane, the Gold Coast or anywhere in Queensland? Then you may be entitled to claim compensation.
Getting into an accident is distressing and a potentially difficult, especially if you have been injured and had your car damaged. An accident that is not your fault is always a headache, because not only were you not expecting it, you now also have to change your life because of someone else’s mistake or negligence. But that is where our car accident lawyer Brisbane team can help you.
Whether you are seeking car accident compensation or need some advice on how to start a claim for motor vehicle accident compensation, we are here to guide and represent you in your claim. We can help you claim the cost of your rehabilitation, and help you get compensated for the potential economic loss you may face.
Contact Accident Law today for an obligation-free discussion about your motor vehicle accident. Our motor vehicle accident lawyers in Brisbane & the Gold Coast are committed to ensuring that your claim is processed as swiftly as possible. Call us on 1800 958 498 or get in touch for a no-obligation chat.
How Do I Make A Compensation Claim For Car Accident Compensation?
Our car accident lawyer Brisbane & Gold Coast teams can help with your claim for compensation. Being in business for over 34 years, we have a lot of experience with compensation, car accidents, motor vehicles and other road accidents.
- In most cases, the first step you need to take will be to report the accident to the police. If your accident didn’t result in a vehicle needing to be towed, or if there was no one hurt then there is no need to report the incident.
- Get their registration and other vital details. If another vehicle was involved do your best to get this information. If you can’t (such as in the case of a hit and run accident), or if that vehicle was unregistered you might need to make a claim against the Nominal Defendant.
- Get an expert to help you complete the appropriate sections of the claim. For example, it might be best to get a doctor to fill out the medical certificate component of your claim.
- Ensure all sections of the claim form are completed. A small but vital point. All these details you are unsure of may be important and can change your claim. As us if unsure and we can help.
- Lodge the form to the insurer of the party who was at fault, whether fully or partially. If you were also partly at fault, then the other party will also likely be making a claim to your insurer. Either way, you have to do this. Otherwise, nothing happens. So make sure that you are lodging your claim in a timely manner.
Don’t self-diagnose! It’s dangerous to self-diagnose after an accident. Whiplash, for example, is a common problem and can have long-term implications for your health and quality of life. Symptoms may also not show up until later.
Don’t assume that just because you feel fine after an accident that you have not sustained any injuries. Head to your doctor as soon as possible after an accident and make sure that you get a full check by your treating physician.
Again, if you need help, just ask us. There is no cost to review your claim. While it is true that you can manage some of the aspects of your claim yourself, you would likely benefit from a motor vehicle accident compensation expert who can ensure you are seeking the appropriate amount of compensation for your damages or injuries.
Our No Win No Fee Guarantee Will Pay For Your Outlays
You have nothing to lose with our no win no fee guarantee.
We pay for all outlays and associated claim expenses, which gets you access to the help you need, quickly.
Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Brisbane
We are here for no win no fee representation in Brisbane and can manage your claim for car accident compensation. Contact our Brisbane team today to find out whether you have a claim for compensation
Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Gold Coast
Our car accident lawyer Gold Coast team are here for your claim from Coolangatta to Surfer’s Paradise and beyond. If you have been involved in an accident in the hinterland or were rear-ended driving to Dreamworld, we’re here for your claim.
How Much Compensation Can I Get For My Car Or Motor Vehicle Accident?
The amount of compensation you might receive will be influenced by many factors, such as:
✔ The extent and impact of your accident on your health
✔ The amount of out-of-pocket expenses you’ve had to cover
✔ How much of your income you have lost as a result of the accident
✔ The cost of ongoing care for you, such as rehabilitation
What Types Of Car Or Motor Vehicle Accidents Can I Claim Compensation For?
You may be able to claim compensation if hurt in the accident whether you were;
✔ A car or motor vehicle driver or passenger
✔ A motor bike rider or a passenger
✔ A pedestrian
✔ Hit and run by a vehicle
✔ A cyclist
✔ Driving recreational vehicles, or a truck, van, boat, jet ski etc
Get in touch to find out more from our car accident lawyer Brisbane and Gold Coast teams
Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Brisbane and Gold Coast
There is no fee for us to assess your claim for compensation. We are committed to making this process smooth and straightforward from start to finish.