Car & Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation


Been involved in a road, car or motor vehicle accident in Brisbane, the Gold Coast or anywhere in Queensland? Then you may be entitled to claim compensation.

We can help you claim the cost of your rehabilitation, and help you get compensated for the potential financial loss you may face.

How Do I Make A Compensation Claim For A Road, Motor Vehicle Or Car Accident?

Our Lawyers can help, and being in business for over 34 years, we have a lot of experience with compensation, car accidents, motor vehicles and other road accidents.

You can do some aspects yourself, but we can also help you through it all to help you get the maximum compensation.

  • In most cases you will need to report the accident to the police – If your accident didn’t result in a vehicle needing to be towed, or if there was no one hurt then there is no need to report the incident.
  • It’s dangerous to self-diagnose after an accident– Whiplash for example is a common problem and can have long-term implications for your health and quality of life. Symptoms also may not show up until later on.
  • Get their registration and other vital details. If another vehicle was involved do your best to get this information. If you can’t (such as in the case of a hit and run accident), or if that vehicle was unregistered you might need to make a claim against the Nominal Defendant.
  • Get an expert complete the appropriate sections of the claim –  For example, it might be best to get a doctor to fill out the medical certificate.
  • Ensure all sections of the claim form are completed – A small but vital point. All these details you are unsure of may be important and can change your claim. As us if unsure and we can help.
  • Lodge the form to the insurer of the party who was at fault, whether fully or partially. If you were also partly at fault, then the other party will also likely be making a claim to your insurer. Either way you have to do this otherwise nothing happens so make sure it’s timely.

Again if you need help, just ask us. There is no cost to review your claim.

Our No Win No Fee Guarantee Will Pay For All Outlays And Associated Claim Expenses

You have nothing to lose with our no win no fee guarantee as we take on your case and pay for all outlays and associated claim expenses, getting you access to the help you need quickly.


How Much Compensation Can I Get For My Car Or Motor Vehicle Accident?

The amount of compensation you might receive will be influenced many factors, such as:

  • The extent and impact of your accident on your health
  • The amount of out-of-pocket expenses you’ve had to cover
  • How much of your income you have lost as a result of the accident
  • The cost of ongoing care for you, such as rehabilitation


What Types Of Car Or Motor Vehicle Accidents Can I Claim Compensation For?

You may be able to claim compensation if hurt in the accident whether you were;

✔  A car or motor vehicle driver or passenger

✔  A motor bike rider or a passenger

✔  A pedestrian

✔  Hit and run by a vehicle

✔  A cyclist

✔  Driving recreational vehicles, or a truck, van, boat, jet ski etc

Get In Touch And Let Us Assess Your Claim For You, It Costs Nothing

Contact Us - Accident Law. Brisbane, GC & QLD Accident Injury Lawyers

Call us on 1800 958 498 or fill in a short form and we’ll call you back. Either way you’ll know where you stand with your accident and be better informed to take next steps.